Practical, object creation, maintenance and repair Annexes
If you want to build something or repair something, if you want to be a plumber, builder, smith or mechanic then you will want a Craft Rooted Annex.
Delicate, precision or complex Annexes.
If you wish to build a Master or Virtuoso Annex, that allows you delicate control then this is the Channel to choose.View alone
Crash attacks affect vehicles and equipment, people generally have to be hit by a vehicle or be in a vehicle to suffer a crash attack. Technology and vehicle Descendants and Characters receive triple as many wounds from Crash attacks (x3).View alone
Add Craft Boon Reduced to all Skill Annex rolls and all Item Creation Ordeal cards.View alone
- Agricultural items
- Blind Fighting
- Circus skills
- Crash Attacks
- Crash Wounds
- Domestic Appliances
- Gem cutting
- Holographic Tanks
- Horticultural items
- Industrial items
- Laboratory Tools
- Literary Expertise
- Locksmith's tools
- Magic (specific)
- Make (specific)
- Management Techniques
- Measure (specific)
- Measuring Devices
- Molecular Assembler
- Monomolecular tools
- Musical Instruments
- Occupation (Specific)
- Paramedical equipment
- Power Tools
- Prepare Poisons and Antidotes
- Secretarial skills
- Setting up
- Special Equiment
- Sporting Implements
- Surgical Implements
- Tatooing Implements
- Technology (Specific)
- Tool (specific)
- Vehicle (Specific)
- Wood Carving
- Work songs
- Building sites
- Engine rooms
- Wizard’s towers
- Drop out
- Missing Childhood
- Need (specific)
- No Cash
- Want (specific)
Toil (High craft of prolonged time)
Craft is the Incarna to pick if you wish to play or build a carefully constructed, fiddly mechanical thing. You might want a robot or mechanimal to be made from Toil, many works of art are actually made from Craft.View alone
The Monster is actually a creator of other MonstersView alone
Gain Chi when you create something (a descendant - prop or location), use an object (prop/monolith/artefact) you have created or give another character a creation.
Combat gain Chi when you use a Descendant you have created in combat.View alone
Build object or location / Work for Character
When the Ref wants the characters to create something or work for somebody this is the Quest to use.View alone
A Creative Tone is common in stories about art. If the story is about production, creation of an item then you may want to use a Creative Tone.View alone
- NEED: Proficiencies, must have Annex Boon Double Reduced appropriate Proficiencies (preferred for Descendant)
- LIMIT: May only affect Skills (including Descendants and Extras) or Halve Score
- SACRIFICE: Preparation, Ordeal cards with Pips equal to Annex Boon Reduced must be spent on Preparing the Annex - which are then discarded.
- SPECIAL: Delicate, Wounds that target the Annex gain a Level.
- FOCUS: The Annex is highly adaptable, programmable, changeable or controllable. Add a Success Level to any well described use at Ref's discretion.
- EXPAND: Add a Success Level Craft Boon Reduced times a day.
- REWARD: Preparation, Draw and play a card in preparation.
- TRICK: Delicate, add Craft Nimbed Boon Reduced to any Diamond played in Preparation or Creation.