Chemical, Rotting, Foulness, Corruption based Annexes
If you are planning on playing a Chemist, or if you are playing a plague demon or sentient compost heap Miasma is the Annex Root you'll need.
Chemical, Toxin, Poison based Annexes
If want to build a poison, toxin or just whip up some chemistry you might need to think about a Miasma Channelling AnnexView alone
Toxin attacks are any attack where the body is poisoned rather than a direct physical assault being the major factor. Toxin wounds automatically stack with each other, so two Toxin Distracts become a Toxin Flesh, Three is a Toxin Maim etc. Toxin attacks can take several days to have their affect, others can kill instantly the difference depends upon the toxin, Chi Duration table can be used to determine the time, also Props and creatures may have handicaps such as “Slow poison” that reduce the speed.View alone
The character can swap wound Dæmons with another character for a cost of 1 Chi per wound if the new target of the wound is willing and 6 Chi per wound if unwillingView alone
- Artificial Compounds
- Biological weapons
- Cleaning agents
- Daemons -specific
- Glows in the dark
- Mutation - specific
- Nuclear waste
- Toxin Attacks
- Toxin Wounds
- Wound - specific
- Toxic waste plant
- Weed infested
Whether you wish to create some deadly Iocaine powder, develop nerve gas, an anabolic steroid, mutagenic compound or play a character who has ingested so much poison that their touch has become deadly, you want the Miasma Incarna.View alone
The monster is a mutant or chimerical creature made from parts of others.View alone
Gain Chi whenever you mock/insult/hurt someone, damage/mock something, or see the same.
Combat gain Chi when you play a Mortal or Carnage wound.View alone
Sabotage object, Poison location/character/object, Corrupt character, location, or object
When the Ref needs you to poison a well, sabotage an experimental war-machine, or corrupt an innocent free-lance reporter, then you are on a Miasma QuestView alone
Preying on primal fears, the creeping dread of the unknown that lurks in the dark, monsters, killers, ghosts and things that go bump in the night the Horror Tone is all about unease, tension and scaring the characters (and maybe the players a little).View alone
- NEED: Handicap, must have a specific Handicap of Boon equal to Annex Boon reduced.
- LIMIT: May be used to negative effects only or Halve Score.
- SACRIFICE: Youth, ages User Annex Boon Double Reduced as Yarn Extend Duration each use.
- SPECIAL: Corruption, the products and effects of the Annex look, smell and taste bad.
- FOCUS: Communicable: Spreads by contact Miasma Nimbed Boon Reduced times. In combat a Character with this Nimbed may draw and play an Ordeal card whenever a Character wounded by this Annex touches another up to Miasma Nimbed Boon Reduced times.
- EXPAND: Sickening, add One Card Psychological Test (Fear).
- REWARD: Youth, de-ages User Miasma Nimbed Boon Reduced as Yarn Extend Duration each use.
- TRICK: Corruption, Wounds caused by the Annex will automatically aggravate up one level each Phase of GRT to a maximum of Miasma Nimbed Boon Double Reduced (1-3 levels).