Object, Ownership and wealth based Annexes
If you want an Annex based around owning things then Burden is the Root for you.
Mass and ownership Annexes
If you want an Annex that grants you control over masses or grants you ownership of things then Burden is the Channel you require.View alone
Pound attacks are crushing and pulverizing, they rarely break the skin instead breaking bones more often. Pound attacks do triple damage (x3) when causing Maiming wounds.View alone
When the character is holding/wearing or using a specific descendant/trophy/monolith/artefact add a success level.View alone
- Heavy tools
- Desktop Computers
- Dum-dum bullets
- Elemental Earth
- Extremely heavy objects (191+kg)
- Gas Masks
- Heavy objects (83kg - 131 kg)
- Heavy things
- Jewel classification
- Light objects (12kg or less)
- Man portable (32kg - 51kg)
- Man-sized objects (51kg - 83kg)
- Material (specific)
- Medium objects (12kg - 32kg)
- Pound Attacks
- Pound Wounds
- Prop (specific)
- Rock (specific)
- Very heavy objects (131kg - 190kg)
- Allergy to Specific substance
- Burnt by -specify
- Burnt by consecrated ground
- Burnt by sunlight
- Vulnerable to specific substance...
Burden is the Incarna Facet to choose if you wish to build a statue, or play a living rock. Gemstones, Earth Elementals (Gnomes) and buildings can also share this Incarna.View alone
The Monster is an object imbued with the semblance of life. Artificial in nature usually, the living object is tough and strong, able to double scores when appropriate for their form.View alone
Gain Chi when you make a material gain, take or accept something, or ask for more.
Combat gain Chi when you draw a ♣ in combatView alone
Obtain (location/character or object)
This quest would have the characters try to get, gather or acquire a specific or type of location, character or object.View alone
A story that is dark in Tone is a down-beat tale, often creepy, sinister or morbid.View alone
- NEED: Prop, must have a specific Physical Descendant (of cost at least equal to Annex Boon Reduced) that is not in GRT to activate.
- LIMIT: Physical effects only or Halve Score.
- SACRIFICE: Wealth (Annex Boon Double Reduced Chi)
- SPECIAL: Slow, add Burden Umbral Boon Reduced to Annex's RT.
- FOCUS: Annex affects Target's Physical Descendants by preference
- EXPAND: Echoes, one card played during Annex action may be recovered played again during GRT
- REWARD: Wealth (Gain Burden Nimbed Boon Reduced Chi)
- TRICK: Durable, add Burden Nimbed Boon Reduced to Difficulty to dispel effects.