- NEED: Proficiencies, must have Annex Boon Double Reduced appropriate Proficiencies (preferred for Descendant)
- LIMIT: May only affect Skills (including Descendants and Extras) or Halve Score
- SACRIFICE: Preparation, Ordeal cards with Pips equal to Annex Boon Reduced must be spent on Preparing the Annex – which are then discarded.
- SPECIAL: Delicate, Wounds that target the Annex gain a Level.
- FOCUS: The Annex is highly adaptable, programmable, changeable or controllable. Add a Success Level to any well described use at Ref’s discretion.
- EXPAND: Add a Success Level Craft Boon Reduced times a day.
- REWARD: Preparation, Draw and play a card in preparation.
- TRICK: Delicate, add Craft Nimbed Boon Reduced to any Diamond played in Preparation or Creation.