Political or Social Annexes
If you want a fast-talk, spin-doctor, politics, or lie detector Annex you will want a Dominion Root.
Control or psychological Annexes
If you want to have a Hypnosis, Remote control, Piloting, or Driving Annex you may want a Dominion Channelling Facet.View alone
Explode attacks do exactly that. They cause the target to partially or completely explode. The Explode wound will multiply itself to affect a number of additional Targets equal to the total Wound Class +1 (see Ordeal Cards) however all Range costs apply from the original Target as Braced firing, so the damage reduces with distance from the centre. You may still add additional targets with a +3 to Difficulty for each target.View alone
Gain Chi when you give orders, exert authority or power.View alone
- Area Knowledge
- Atmospheric Scrubbers
- Bullet shaped
- Computer Language (specific)
- Control (specific)
- Domestic Skills
- Explode Attacks
- Explode Wounds
- Food Processor
- Group (specific)
- Land Mines
- Language (specific)
- Mathematical Group Theory
- Neural web
- Physical Defence Systems
- Profession (specific)
- Public Speaking
- Shape (specific)
- World Wide Web
- Guild Halls
- Town Hall
- Town Square
- Compulsion (Specific)
- Fetish (specific)
- Madness (specific)
- Mania (specific)
- Multiple Personality Disorder
- Neurosis (specify)
- Obsession (specify)
- Psychosis (specify)
When you want to play or build a society or social construct (such as a Pact, a Guild, a Company or even a family), or if you wish to play a social insect hive (or a Vermis Bulmäs) then you want a Dominion Incarna.View alone
The Monster is a group or swarm of lesser monsters, it might be an Army, a pack of Bulmäs, a Fortress or a Battle Moon.View alone
Gain Chi when your orders are followed, you make suggestions, ask questions, or you succeed alone
Combat gain Chi when you play any card on or for an ally.View alone
Control (Location/Object/Character), Lead (Character/group), Join (group/character)
If the Ref wants the players to keep Control of something, to lead an army or join a guild that's a Dominion Quest.View alone
Dense plots about people and societies fill this Tone. The Political Tone is often about shady backroom deals, subtle maneuverings, secrets and private vendettas.View alone
- NEED: Pact, must have a specific Pact Descendant of cost at least equal to Annex Boon.
- LIMIT: Maximum number of targets (Annex Boon Double Reduced as Yarn) if affecting more Targets Halve Score
- SACRIFICE: Political / Social (Dominion Umbral Boon Reduced Yang).
- SPECIAL: May only be used as directed or requested by another
- FOCUS: Mastery, add a Success Level when used with an additional appropriate Proficiency.
- EXPAND: Add a Success Level when affecting multiple Targets.
- REWARD: Political / Social (Gain Dominion Nimbed Boon Reduced Chi).
- TRICK: Area of effect, the Annex may affect an Area (see Sway Table) equal in size to the Dominion Nimbed Boon Reduced as Yarn.