- NEED: Communication, a message must be passed or spoken to the target.
- LIMIT: Cannot be used in Specific Circumstance or Environment or Halve Score.
- SACRIFICE: Accuracy, never completely accurate. Will activate, but Opponent/Ref may Draw and Play Annex Boon Double Reduced Ordeal Cards to represent inaccuracy)
- SPECIAL: Fabrication, all effects can be undone, or destroyed, more easily (Umbral Boon Reduced from difficulty to dispel)
- FOCUS: Mislead, the Annex looks and acts like another type of Annex and can even leave Red Herring (Heresy Boon based) clues.
- EXPAND: Indirect, the Annex can work through another Character or Descendant. (E.g. Eelafin Senses can have this Nimbed allowing the Eelafin to perceive through the senses of nearby animals).
- REWARD: Accuracy, add Heresy Nimbed Boon Reduced as accidently discovered truths or Pips of Penetration or Range.
- TRICK: Feint, any time the Annex plays a Distract it may automatically Draw and Play another card.