Jokes and Humour based Annexes
If it's meant to be funny then you want Jeer as the Root Facet
Illusions, Deceptions, Satire and Mimicry Annexes
If you want to play a master illusionist, an actor or a conman then you may want a Jeer Channelling Facet
Freeze attacks can consist of Cold or more likely simply causing people to stand confused and ineffectually. Freeze attacks can result from a Fear/Terror/ Horror test or from cold based attacks. Distract and Flesh wounds caused by Freeze attacks are doubled (x2).View alone
Gain Chi and +1 success level when another nearby laughs.View alone
- freeze attacks
- freeze wounds
- holographic tanks
- illusion (specific)
- mimic (specific)
- model making
- silly walks
- stunt vocalist
- trojan horses
- vacant expression
- Joke shop
- Night Club
- Birthmark (specify)
- Brightly Coloured
- Easily recognized
- Environmental change near char...
- Faked Death (specify)
- Felon (specify)
- From another planet
- Not from around these parts
- Smells of... (specify)
- Strong smelling
- Suspect in a crime
- True Name (controlled by)
- Wanted (on posters, dead or alive)
- from another dimension
Whether you want to create an illusionary wall, a hologram, or if you want to play a Toon, hallucination or a mockery of human life risen from the grave then the Jeer Incarna is for you.View alone
The monster is a mockery - usually a corpse animated by a low-level Increated to create Undead, but it may be a ghost, a machine or even an animal that mocks something else. The monster may even be a hallucination.View alone
Gain Chi when they copy another’s actions, are mistaken for what they mimic, or make a copy of an item.
Combat gain Chi when you play the same suit or wound class of card as the last card played.View alone
Whether the Ref sees the plot as trying to duplicate a particular object or location or perhaps a character, or if the players will just be plagued by kids playing 'copycat' then you want a Jeer QuestView alone
Comedies come in many types, from the classical confusion based comedy, the comedy of manners through to gross-out comedies of the modern age. The only thing that unites them all is that it is meant to be funny. There may be witty banter, spoof scenarios or just general tomfoolery but it is all Jeer Tone.View alone
- NEED: Humour, someone must be laughing to Activate.
- LIMIT: Must make use of the Location and scenery or Halve Score
- SACRIFICE: Dignity, (Jeer Umbral Boon Reduced Yin).
- SPECIAL: Limited Duration (Jeer Umbral Boon as Yarn) after which effects may fade. (E.g. After a few minutes Wounds caused by the Annex will disappear)
- FOCUS: Humour, add Jeer Boon die to the Score/Pips if the action is humorous, funny or mimics another.
- EXPAND: The Annex has its effect regardless of any intervening obstacles or defences (unless those obstacles or defences have Annexes containing this Nimbed also). In combat, if the attack is successfully defended against (without this Nimbed) or fails because of Range then the Target immediately draws Jeer Nimbed Boon Double Reduced cards as unsoakable wounds.
- REWARD: Dignity (Gain Jeer Nimbed Boon Reduced Chi).
- TRICK: Hearts Flush, anytime the Annex plays more than one Heart all Hearts are one Level higher.