Fire, healing and passionate Annexes
When you are building a passion driven annex or anything that is powered off a fire you might want a Phoenix Root Facet
Healing and Burning Annexes
Whether you want to play a doctor, build a flamethrower or occasionally shout "Flame On" you will want a Phoenix Channelling FacetView alone
Fry attacks are the attack type used when things are hit by fire, or massive electrical bursts, plasma weapons are another good source of Fry attacks. Fry attacks can leave behind “Burns” rather than other scars, and can alter a targets Incarna to Phoenix whilst they are dying. Fry attacks do double damage to wood and flesh incarna (x2).View alone
The character may choose one Incarna, when using or trying to effect that Incarna add one level of success.View alone
- Black powder
- Field medicine
- First Aid
- Flame throwers
- Fry Attacks
- Fry Wounds
- Gaffa tape
- Incendiary devices
- Laying on of hands
- Nuclear fireballs
- Quick fixes
- Repair - specific
- Steam engines
- Burning building/forest
- Doctor's Surgery
- Healers Hut
- Sacred Flames
- Disease (specific)
- Foot sore
- Stripped of Chi somehow
- Weather beaten
- Worn out
Whether you want to model a campfire, summon a blazing, conflagration elemental or play an alien composed of intelligent plasma filaments you will probably want a Phoenix Formation Facet.View alone
The Monster is the embodiment of a positive force or emotion. Such Monsters are often a counter point, or are opposed to, another Monster. Phoenix Monsters are usually capable of causing positive (and sometimes negative) emotions via a Psychology Test in those that see them, and while they may be positive in nature, they are not necessarily good, or altruistic in their actions.View alone
Gain Chi when you give advice, heal a wound, or tell someone the truth (in your opinion).
Combat gain Chi when you play a ♥ to heal.View alone
Burn (location, object or character)/ Aid character
If the adventure calls for you to set fires, perhaps burn a vampiric corpse or perhaps just to offer aid to another then the Quest is probably PhoenixView alone
When the bad guy is a virus, you're are trying to save the lives of hundreds of victims of a super-powered rampage downtown or if you are just playing a doctor (with or without a limp) then you may be involved in a Phoenix ToneView alone
- NEED: Specific Incarna, can only Target Phoenix Umbral Boon Reduced Incarnas.
- LIMIT: Uncontrolled, Referee controls Annex or Halve Score.
- SACRIFICE: Fuel, Food or Ammunition (Annex Boon Double Reduced Chi)
- SPECIAL: Recharge, roll over the Phoenix Umbral Boon Reduced on 1d8 to recharge the Annex after use. These recharge attempts have an RT equal to the Annex's normal GRT and a GRT of 0.
- FOCUS: Add the Phoenix Nimbed Boon die to the Annex Score. This can also be used to enhance the Pips of one card being played.
- EXPAND: The Annex may cause Phoenix Nimbed Boon Double Reduced Umbrals to affect the Annex Target in addition to the user. The Target must pay those Umbrals or exist in a state of GRT for the Phoenix Boon Reduced.
- REWARD: Fuel, Food or Ammunition (Gain Phoenix Nimbed Boon Reduced Chi)
- TRICK: All Hearts suit Ordeal Cards add Phoenix Boon Reduced Pips automatically when played in this Annex’s action.