Evil, unethical or, Immoral based Annexes
Got a Villain you are trying to give some skills to, you need this Sin Root Facet
Vice, Sin and Evil Annexes
Evil... Eeeeeviiiil... Perhaps you have a diabolical Warlock that you need to power up or a nefarious master thief, or perhaps the universes best slaver, maybe a Sin Channelling Facet will help.View alone
Sin attacks range from Distracting offensive language to turning someone into a demonic lawn chair with Carnage level magic and may have a variety of final effects. It is not uncommon for the Curse attack to create Doomed Handicaps or through Malformed Handicaps turn the target into a frog- they can, of course, kill, blind and even change a Character's Personality or Core too). Curses do triple damage (x3) against Fate, Time and Illusion Incarna.View alone
Gain Chi when you consume something (food, cigarette, drugs, money, credits, alcohol, human hearts, soul, etc -- pick one).View alone
- Evil Powers
- Rock and Roll
- Addiction - specific
- Bad Things
- Black magic
- Curse Attacks
- Curse Wounds
- Dirty Fighting
- Glory seeking
- Harming others
- Not Caring
- Rock and Roll
- Stolen goods
- Street Drugs
- Public House
- Abused - specify
- Changed identity to escape
- Character Nemesis
- Demonically persecuted
- Genetype persecuted
- Guild Rogue
- Hunted (specify)
- On the run
- Persecuted by deity (specify)
- Politically persecuted
- Racial type Persecuted
- Rape victim
- Religion Persecuted
- Rumoured to be a friend to someone famous
- Sexually abused
- Social class persecuted
- Target of a genocidal war
When you are building a descendant that is a vicious new street drug, or you want a black magic totem or you are playing an anthropomorphic representation of a deadly sin then you will want the Sin Formation Facet.View alone
The Sin Monster is an embodiment of a specific vice, taboo, or sin, often in the form of a human Villain. They often have annexes and Handicaps that reflect their embodied vice or sin, and are often at least partially supernatural. Sin Monsters may double their Score when appropriate to their embodiment.View alone
Gain Chi when you succumb to temptation, play devil’s advocate, disagree, use sarcasm, or break (or bend) a rule.
Combat gain Chi when you play a Maiming or Crippling wound.View alone
Abuse location, object or character or Seduce character
Sin Quests are tales of dark deeds, sexual conquest and abuse. They are not for the faint hearted.View alone
When the characters are up to no good, it always helps if you've got a Tone to match and the Sin Tone will match almost any dark deed.View alone
- NEED: Pain, will only activate if Wounds of Pips equivalent to Annex Boon Reduced are present in the Scene.
- LIMIT: Cannot be used for good or Halve Score.
- SACRIFICE: Clips, after a limited number of uses must consume a Prop of Cost equal to at least Annex Boon Double Reduced + Sin Umbral Boon Reduced. Base number of Uses is 27-Sin Umbral Boon. Refs may allow larger clips that cost proportionally more.
- SPECIAL: Addictive for the user and must be use Sin Umbral Boon Reduced times a day or it operates at Half score until you achieve your uses per day again.
- FOCUS: Pain, Add a Success level when the Annex can affect a Handicap. In combat, the moment the target has been affected by a Mortal wound, or higher, you may immediately pull and play an additional Ordeal card.
- EXPAND: The target of the Annex is drained of Sin Boon points of Chi which the user receives.
- REWARD: Clips, (Gain Sin Nimbed Boon Reduced Chi).
- TRICK: Addictive for the Target, they enjoy the effect and want more regardless of damage that the Annex may cause (After the first use all additional uses gain Sin Nimbed Boon Reduced Pips of Penetration).