Faith, Belief, religious and travel based Annexes.
Any Annex that involves prayer is almost certainly a Zeal Root Facet
Movement, Change and Vehicle Annexes
If you are planning on playing a marathon runner, a stunt-driver or just a skill in getting there then you'll be wanting a Zeal Channelling FacetView alone
Kick attacks are exactly what they say on tin. A kick, whether it be from someones extended leg or the type of powerful knock that you get when you misfire a shotgun. A Kick wound draws a second card immediately that signifies the damage taken by being knocked down.View alone
Character has an additional point of Twist (whether they can gain Twists or not). Normally the character would be restricted to the number of Handicaps that they had and require a Dæmonic Handicap or Annex to generate Twists.View alone
- Modes of travel
- Dance - specific
- Faith Healing
- Fast talk
- Guidance systems
- Kick Attacks
- Kick Wounds
- Ley paths
- Linear accelerator Technology
- Propulsion systems
- Religion - specific
- Significator - Specific
- Time travel
- Tip toeing
- Totem spirit - specific
- X-dimensional travel
- Coach house
- "Is there a god?"
- Artificial Personality (specify)
- False Personality (specify)
- Lies Inconvincingly
- Seeks Explanations
- Worry's about (specify)
Whether a prayer, a belief or even a god that you are trying to model you should consider a Zeal Formation Facet.View alone
The Monster is religious or spiritual in nature. Often exceptionally powerful, when acting according to their nature, or following their belief system, they may draw and play an additional Ordeal card, increase a Wound as they cause it, or reduce a Wound they receive. However, if they act outside of their nature, they are restricted by an automatic GRT of 1.View alone
Gain Chi when you act about or talk about what you are fanatical about.
Combat gain Chi when you play a ♦ as an action rather than attack or preparation.View alone
Flee Location / Object / Character
Any time you start running and just keep going you are under the thrall of a Zeal QuestView alone
Any chase, whether in a car, ship, plane or on foot across rooftops or through streets is an example of a Chase Tone.View alone
- NEED: Triggered Handicap of Boon at least equal to Annex Boon Double Reduced
- LIMIT: Must be used at the same time as another or after another Annex has been used in the Round or Halve Score.
- SACRIFICE: Motion, must move Annex Boon Reduced metres to Activate.
- SPECIAL: Effects are illusory or can be disbelieved. Targets can use Personality Annex to passively Defend or Soak.
- FOCUS: The Annex recovers rapidly, take Zeal Nimbed Boon Reduced from the Annex RT to a minimum of the normal GRT of that Annex, and take Zeal Nimbed Boon Double Reduced from GRT (to a minimum of 0).
- EXPAND: Powerful, Add Zeal Nimbed Boon Reduced to the Annex Boon.
- REWARD: Motion, Annex causes Motion in either the User or Target equal to Zeal Nimbed Boon metres for small Objects and Zeal Boon Reduced metres for Characters or larger.
- TRICK: The user of the Annex is completely immune to the effects of the Annex, even fumbles, bounced attacks or stolen Annexes cannot affect them.