- NEED: Triggered Handicap of Boon at least equal to Annex Boon Double Reduced
- LIMIT: Must be used at the same time as another or after another Annex has been used in the Round or Halve Score.
- SACRIFICE: Motion, must move Annex Boon Reduced metres to Activate.
- SPECIAL: Effects are illusory or can be disbelieved. Targets can use Personality Annex to passively Defend or Soak.
- FOCUS: The Annex recovers rapidly, take Zeal Nimbed Boon Reduced from the Annex RT to a minimum of the normal GRT of that Annex, and take Zeal Nimbed Boon Double Reduced from GRT (to a minimum of 0).
- EXPAND: Powerful, Add Zeal Nimbed Boon Reduced to the Annex Boon.
- REWARD: Motion, Annex causes Motion in either the User or Target equal to Zeal Nimbed Boon metres for small Objects and Zeal Boon Reduced metres for Characters or larger.
- TRICK: The user of the Annex is completely immune to the effects of the Annex, even fumbles, bounced attacks or stolen Annexes cannot affect them.